Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tag A Bag

Stampin' Up has some great new "kits"  in both the annual catalog and the Holiday Mini. Today's photos were created using  the Tag A Bag gift bags in the annual catalog (pg. 158). You can purchase the bags only ($3.95/10) or the Accessory Kit only ($7.95) which includes 10 large tags, 10 builder tags, 10 mini clothespins, 3 colors of Baker's Twine, dimensionals and Slate sticky strips. Or you can bundle both for $9.95.  The bags measure 5" x 8-1/4" which will hold a variety of items.  Inside my bag are a few greeting cards w/envelopes.  I can see many uses for these bags whether you purchase the bundle or just the bags.  The bag on the left was made using the Accessory Kit with the addition of a ribbon, stamped image and punched stars. The bag on the right is one I decorated using product I have on hand. I can already see these bags decorated for Christmas! Therefore,  I will be stocking up on the bags when I place my August 1st order.  Speaking of the Holiday Mini, I hope my ladies have received their copies in the mail.  If not, I will have copies available at my classes.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment