Friday, June 21, 2013

Chevron Ribbon

Another quick and simple card, today's post is about the new ribbon in the annual catalog.  This chevron print twill ribbon is 3/4" wide and comes in 12 colors.  I chose the black as I feel it is the most neutral and can be used with a variety of colors.  I embossed the black cardstock using the Stripes embossing folder.  Since the folder wasn't wide enough to emboss in the direction I needed, I first embossed one half and then the other half.  It was rather easy to do since you just have to match up the last embossed stripe.  (I am saying it is easy after I goofed up the first attempt--hahaha!!)  And again, I have used a sentiment from the Express Yourself hostess set.  I must say, I think SU outdid itself in the hostess set choices in this annual catalog.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment