Thursday, June 20, 2013

Twins!

A friend of ours was blessed with twin boys, Austin & Ben.  Nicki is a  card designer/maker so I wanted to do something a little different from the usual stamped cards.  So out came my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge last night.  The color combination of Pistachio Pudding and Chocolate Chip sounds yummy and is just perfect for baby boy cards.  I do see that I should have offset a couple of the letters a bit more so that the Chocolate Chip layer edge showed a little more, but all in all, I am happy with the cards. I wanted each baby to have a card for their baby books as they will be sharing a lot for the rest of their lives!  The little tickets and stamp are from the That's The Ticket stamp set and coordinating punch, not a set I use often but it is cute and comes in handy.  After I adhered all the pieces to the cards, guess what?  I dropped the inked stamp on Austin's card!  Not sure that butterflies would look right on the cards, out came the little star punch to hide the oops.   Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment