Monday, June 24, 2013

Chalk Talk & Modern Medley

I find myself playing with the Modern Medley DSP quite a bit.  On today's card I used the DSP for the two banners combined with a Chalk Talk image stamped in black and cut using a Chalk Talk framelit.  But the card still needed something, maybe a little pop of color. So, I spritzed a SU doily using Coastal Cabana reinker mixed with alcohol, cut the doily in half, pleated it a bit and layered one end of the tag on top of it.  Since there was a little too much "white" space in the lower right corner of the card, a few little half pearls were the perfect way to take care of that little issue.  The inside of the card is lined with vanilla cardstock which was stamped using one of the images in the Flowering Flourishes stamp set.  Do you remember the black and vanilla Family Frame I made a while back?  Well, I up-dated that project by replacing the Close to My Heart black pattern paper with Stampin' Up's Modern Medley DSP.  If anyone is still interested in making a Family Frame, let me know and I will set a date for a repeat of that class.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment