Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fancy Fan

I have a few Stampin' Up embossing folders that I use on a regular basis.  And then there are a few embossing folders I seldom use, one being the Fancy Fan folder.  So when I received a pack of the DSP stack and noticed that one of the patterns in the paper stacks matches the Fancy Fan folder, out came that Fancy Fan folder .  Today's card uses both the new Marina Mist DSP and that Fancy Fan embossing folder.  To embellish the card, I added a new Candy Dot (an item that I will be purchasing in all the color families) and a Candy Dot brad base to hold a little piece of tulle. The sentiment reminds me of an image in the retired Sincere Salutations stamp set, but it is actually from the new Wetlands stamp set~~a set I purchased for the goose image and when it arrived, I found that I see myself using the entire set often.  Speaking of "wetlands" it is pouring right now!  So keep dry and have a great day!    

No comments:

Post a Comment