Friday, May 17, 2013

Night of Navy Birthday

I am sorting through the retired designer series paper I have and using it up little by little.  When I came across the Night of Navy paper, I thought I would make a red, white and blue for the up-coming Memorial Day weekend.  As you can see from the photo, the card I made has nothing to do with a patriotic red, white and blue card! But, I do like the card I did create.  The image is from the Simply Sketched stamp set, a new hostess set.  The banner greeting is from another hostess set, Banner Greetings.  I inked the bird image using my markers and layered it on ovals cut using the oval framelits.  I can see myself recreating this card in various colors and differing the sentiment banners as a gift for someone.  Now I need to go back down to my scrap room and work on that Memorial Day card.  Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment