Monday, May 20, 2013

Friends

My dear friend, Lenora, celebrated her 70th birthday this weekend.   We gave her a gift card from our favorite Florida store, Beall's.  But I wanted to give her something special and as I was standing in my scraproom wondering what I could make, I saw the FAMILY frame I have hanging and I had a great idea:  change it to FRIENDS!  Since Lenora also likes the pretty tropical colors, I started going through my scrapbook papers and found some Close to My Heart paper that had the perfect colors--aqua and green, the colors of her kitchen and living room.  The paper matched Stampin' Up's Certainly Celery and Marina Mist  and with the help of my Cricut, I was able to create  this pretty wall hanging for my special "old friend".   I am so bless as not only am I blessed with a loving and caring family, I have also been blessed with loving and caring friends.   I hope all of my friends and family have a great day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment