Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Help Oklahoma!

When I woke up this morning, the sun is shining and the birds are singing.  I sat down to read the paper and the sad news from Oklahoma was front page.  My first thought was, "the poor people down there" and my second thought was "I am so blessed to be starting my morning with the sunshine and birds, knowing my family and friends are safe."  Yesterday, while I was working on things down in my scrap room, FOX news showed the tornado heading towards Moore, Oklahoma.  And before I knew it, the photos and film of the devastation from that tornado hit the news.  Such a sad situation for all of those involved. I cannot imagine losing everything in a matter of minutes.  Not everyone is in a position to help financially or physically, but I have heard a number of reports mentioning that "prayers for the people" are much appreciated, too.  Please keep all who are suffering from loss and heartache in your thoughts and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment