Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Making Envelopes

I am looking at the amount of Designer Series Paper I have that is soon-to-be-retired and decided that I could use much of it to make my own envelopes.  (Of course, I will also be selling some retired DSP, too.)  So I put the diagonal plate on top of my Simply Scored tool and started scoring.  Today's 5" x 3-1/2" card was made using the new Wildflower Meadow background stamp (stamped image was cropped using an SU oval framelit) and Soft Sky cardstock and ink.  The coordinating envelope was made using Pool Party DSP.  Don't the two colors work nicely together?  When making envelopes using DSP paper, watch the cutting pattern.  The first envelope I made using striped DSP looked just awful when the flaps met together on the backside.  That envelope was filed in the recycle bin--lol.   Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment