Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little Dress Favors

There are a variety of little dress favors floating around the internet, all good examples of these favors.  Today's photo is of the two dress favors I made using the Dress Up framelits.  While both have the same size box to which the dress shapes are adhered, the dresses are embellished differently.  The black dress is smooth cardstock for the bodice of the dress with the skirt embossed and has an extra little ruffle along the bottom which added a little height.  The Bermuda Bay dress was embossed and a wide ribbon wrapped around the waist.  I could not find my tiny pearls, so I embellished each with rhinestones.  (I do think the black would look pretty with pearls.) So as to give you an idea of size, the black favor has two Hershey kisses in it; the Bermuda Bay has two miniature Hershey bars which I wrapped in coordinating paper.  Such cute favors for a bridal shower or a girls' day out or just about any women's gathering.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment