Thursday, May 9, 2013

Indigo Just for You

How many new products were used on this card? 
  1. New stamp set, Label Love.
  2. Coordinating Artisan Label punch.
  3. Gingham Garden Washi tape.
  4. Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper.
The little flowers stamped in the upper corners is an image from the Create A Cupcake set and the flowers fit right in with the little flowers on the Washi tape.  As I look at this card, I get the feeling that I should bake something to go with it--lol!  The card kind of has that homemade/country feel to it.  Or, had I used the baby stamp from the Label Love set, how cute would this be for a little baby girl card?  As you can tell from my recent posts, I am enjoying my new SU toys.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment