Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My First Sneak Peak!

Today's card is the first project I made using product from the new annual catalog scheduled to go live on May 31st.  All of the new In Colors are on this card, beginning with the card base which is Crisp Cantaloupe.  Then you have Strawberry Slush which is embellished with Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar butterflies. The image is layered on what I originally thought was going to be my least favorite new In Color, Pistachio Pudding.  Not the case and it is probably my favorite new In Color.  I colored in the flower image using the new ink pads and a blender pen as I do not yet have the markers.  The new hostess set, Simply Sketched, includes three images and three sentiments, one of each used on this card.  I can see many opportunities to use this set and I will be sharing them with you.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment