Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May Day!

It is a gorgeous May morning here with the sun shining and birds singing.  The month of May is one of my favorite times of the year. We have some pretty flowers in the yard and yesterday I saw  a robin's nest in a tree in front of our house.  The Mommy bird was laying in her nest and just looking at me as I was looking at her.  Earlier I had watched the robin pictured here playing  in the bird bath.  The crocus this year appear to be even more vibrantly colored than last~~so pretty!   And to start the month of May,  Stampin' Up released the new Best of May... Brides & Babies.  This set has pretty wedding and very cute baby images so if you have weddings and/or new babies to celebrate, this set might be a good addition to your stamp library.  Once again, something you can order directly from my website: www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net or you can contact me via phone or email.  Have a wonderful day and enjoy the outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment