Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Day To You

I am starting this week off on a happy note with today's cards.  The stamp set I used on these cards, Friendly Phrases, is on the retired list~~and it is one I use very often.  I am sad to see it go, but you will see it on future cards as it is a set I will not be selling.  On the other hand, the butterfly punches are staying--yeah! The card on the left uses Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the DSP is Blushing Bride, both former In Colors that are being incorporated into our color families.  The white card on the right is pretty and crisp.  A few scraps of Pool Party DSP, the butterfly punches and a greeting stamped in Pool Party ink are all this card needed.  Well, until I smudged the sentiment--lol!  So the little red butterfly offers a little burst of color while hiding the smudge.  Have a happy day and a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment