Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sanded Flower Garden

As I was looking thru my embossing folders, I came across the seldom-used Flower Garden folder. After embossing and sanding Pool Party Co'ordinations cardstock I wondered why I haven't used it much.  For me it is the placement of the embossed image when using the folder.  This is a very obvious directional image.  Therefore, when using it, you need to pay attention to the flowers and be sure they are "growing up" and not down.  Pool Party was paired with white and Wisteria Wonder, a pretty Spring color combination.  I finished it off using an image from the Made For You set and one of SU's rhinestones.  I used a pink Sharpie marker to color it pink. So, besides the fact that I think SU's rhinestones are pretty, the fact that you can change the color with a permanent marker (not water-based)  marker, is a real plus.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment