Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring!

It is the first day of Spring but the weather doesn't know that!  We will have a high temperature of about 25 degrees and the wind continues.  Our daffodils sure are hardy as they are peeking up out of the ground--yeah!  Things continue to change at Stampin' Up.  There was such a demand for the My Paper Pumpkin, that some people will be receiving a kraft box rather than the red box advertised.  The good news is that the contents are the same.  You know that I use My Digital Studio on occasion.  Well, a big price reduction has just been announced:  Stampin' Up! has reduced the price of My Digital Studio to an affordable price of only $19.95!!  And now today's card: The hydrangeas were stamped using a stamp from this month's Best of 25, Best of Flowers. I inked directly on the stamp using my Perfect Plum and Lucky Limeade SU markers.  After stamping, I then colored in the image using Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery.  The next card I make will have pink hydrangeas.  I find it fascinating that our hydrangeas, all planted in the same garden, are mostly blue, while a few others are pink.  I know it is has something to do with  the aluminum in the soil, but it is the same soil area.  I wonder what color they will be this year?  I will let you know.  Have a great day and again, Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment