Friday, March 22, 2013

Cute and Simple

This card is easy to create and cute to send.  The image is from the Everybunny stamp set and the Oval Framelits were used to cut the image and the Pink Pirouette layer.  I stamped the image using black Stazon and colored it in with my SU markers.  The sentiment is one of a variety of greetings included in the Delightful Dozen set in the annual catalog.  As a matter of fact, this set includes a nice Mother's Day greeting which we will be using at our next card class. I use the decorative corner punch very often and I am hoping for a new design from SU one of these days.  Speaking of new, SU is releasing a new product tomorrow, a sneak peek of something that will be available in the new catalog. I don't normally post on the weekends, but I will be posting tomorrow.  Be sure to check back in the morning!   

No comments:

Post a Comment