Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh Happy Day

Since Stampin' Up has released a photopolymer set  I went to my local Archivers to check out the competition--lol! The majority of stamps at Archivers are either "photopolymer" or  "clear" or "acrylic".  (Not sure how to tell the difference other than reading the packaging labels!) I have read that photopolymer stamps are what you should look for when purchasing "clear" stamps.  As I learn more, I will share that information.  And the good news is that many of the photopolymer stamps are manufactured here in the United States--yeah! I did leave with a set of photopolymer stamps and my first rolls of Washi tape.  What is Washi tape?  A pretty tape that feels a bit like masking tape but is made from paper.  Today's card was created after I placed a strip of this black/white polka dot tape across the center of a white card.   The Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set in the Sale-a-bration brochure includes the flower, leaves and sentiment images stamped on this card while decorative corner punch added a touch of pretty. And the little butterfly isn't even hiding an "oops"!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment