Friday, March 1, 2013

Something New For SU

Stampin' Up has added so many new things lately that it is difficult to keep up!  Being the first day of the month I went on line to check out the Best of 25 stamp set for March (which is flowers) and low and behold found this announcement!  Not too sure  how easily readable the flyer is due to the light colors, but hopefully it can be read.  In a nutshell, SU is trying a new product:  photopolymer stamps.  According to SU the new stamps will not yellow or crack and will work nicely with the new ink pads.  The advantage is that not only are they clear mount, but they are clear!  So when you stamp, you can see where you are stamping.  I have used photopolymer stamps in the past, so I am anxious to see if SU's photopolymer stamps are as good or better than those!  I will keep you posted.  This is an item that I will be purchasing in the near future and I will let you know what I truly think about this new item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment