Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crumb Cake Embossed

Last week I posted a card which I dry embossed after inking up the folder using a brayer.  This is another card using the same technique but with a totally different feel to it.  The "cowboy" card was on the rustic side while this card is soft and  pretty.  I brayered the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with Crumb Cake ink, layered it on Chocolate Chip cardstock and finished it off with a Very Vanilla seam binding bow.  What is not apparent in the photo is that after the white cardstock was brayer-embossed, I ran Versamark across the card and embossed the entire card using Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  And having nothing to do with this card, as I looked out my window, I just saw my first Robin of the season!  Yes, Spring is on the way--yeah!!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This would be a beautiful wedding card.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete