Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Clearly Rocks

I received the first set of Stampin' Up photopolymer stamps on Monday and I wondered what I would do with it now that I had it--lol!   One of the advantages to photopolymer stamps is that they are flexible.  As I placed the banner stamp on the clear block, I arched it a bit.  Each letter in the banner was stamped separately and since each letter is little,  I kept track of where I put each one when I was done.  Placing each letter in a pennant was so darn easy and no need for my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  My Digital Studio 2+ and my Cricut worked together to create the word "rocks". Then out came Totally Tess, a retired stamp set.  The three little stampin' related images are perfect and then it dawned on me!  Since this card is about the new clear stamps that SU is releasing on a trial basis, something related to that would be the icing on the cake.  And then "clearly" came to mind. Lined all the letters up on an acrylic block, leaving a space for the second "L", stamped the sentiment, removed all the letters except the "L" and stamped it separately.  I used old stamps, new stamps, rubber stamps, clear stamps and My Digital Software, too.  And the best of all~~the creations SU quality lends itself to!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment