Monday, March 11, 2013

White Craft Ink & Aqua Painter

I saw a card made by Karen Berber on one of the websites I frequent and the technique she used.   Today's cards were created using that technique which includes embossing, painting with craft ink and using blender pens.  The flowers are images from the Secret Garden stamp set in the Spring Mini as are the leaves on the Crumb Cake card.  The leaves on the Daffodil card are from Fabulous Florets in the annual cattie.The Crumb Cake card was my first attempt at using craft ink with an aqua painter.  The card turned out pretty good, so I wanted to test the technique on black cardstock. That did not go so well due to the black dye getting on my blender pens.  So I decided to try Daffodil Delight and ended up with a very tropical-feeling card.  The "Bloomin' Marvelous" sentiment  on the Crumb Cake card is from the stamp set of the same name in the Sale-a-bration brochure and is just perfect for a flower-filled card.  I have opted to hold off on adding a sentiment to the Daffodil card until such time as I know for what occasion it will be used. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment