Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Very "Good" Morning

It is Spring Break week for Sydney and John and I have the pleasure of her company for a couple of days.  We were at Mariano's Market yesterday and I noticed that the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls were a special edition. The rolls were special because the icing is Hershey's Chocolate versus the usual white icing.  I bought those along with the most beautiful looking strawberries thinking we would have them today.  Well Sydney woke up before me and made this surprise breakfast. The flowers she brought up from my scraproom after decorating the vase with a butterfly.  Syd was so proud of her set up:  the arrangement of the fresh strawberries in the bowl, a glass of OJ surrounded by Cutie segments and the sliced banana.  When I woke up Sydney baked the rolls and added those to her table design.   I knew she would make the cinnamon rolls, but I had no idea she would create such an inviting breakfast.  I was drinking my glass of orange juice and she had the look of excitement and I wondered what it was about.  Sure enough, she was all happy because she dropped a Cutie segment in the OJ.  She also made streamers using ribbon and butterflies to decorate the cabinets. What a wonderful way to start the day!  Thank you, Sydney Elizabeth. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment