Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Cards

Today I am posting photos of the cards I made using this month's My Paper Pumpkin.  The single card on the left was created using only the items in the kit with the addition of adhesive.  The three cards in the photo to the right use additional little embellishments:  butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit; baker's twine (including white twine dyed gray using my ink pad for one of the buttons);  and the Fitting Occasion stamp set for the circular sentiment and butterfly.   So besides the cards, I have a new clear D block and a Basic Gray ink spot.  The color combination is not one I would think of, but they all go together nicely and the cards are pretty darn cute--even with the ink splatter (one of two stamps in the kit).  I just couldn't bring myself to splatter all of the cards--lol!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment