Thursday, March 28, 2013

SU's Washi Tape

This and That made its way to my house yesterday.  I told Sydney that our SU order was scheduled to be delivered and maybe we could make a video.  We were down in the scrap room when the doorbell rang and Syd looks at me and yells "It's UPS!"  and takes off up the stairs.  John opened the door just as she got to the top of the stairs and she told him that she could take the UPS box.  It was quite amusing and that is what I should have videoed!  We tried a couple takes and then it was time for dinner.  I decided video-making wasn't my thing, so tomorrow I will take photos of some of the pages of the This and That.  The book truly is an example of the Stampin' Up quality that I appreciate.  I did have time to play with two of the three Washi Tapes that are included in the bundle and can also be purchased separately.  I created this simple masculine birthday card, using the Washi tape, Basic Gray and Crumb Cake cardstock, black brads and the Wacky Wishes hostess set in the annual catalog.  The Crumb Cake tape has faded numbers and markings on it--similar to a tape measure.  The sentiment fits on the decorative label punch because it is a decorative label layer that I made using MDS2+ and my Cricut.  (The actual punch cut off tiny parts of the sentiment.)  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment