Thursday, February 7, 2013

Playing With Honeycomb

Today's card features the Honeycomb embossing folder from the Spring Mini.  I embossed the white card stock using the honeycomb folder.  I then created the Tempting Turquoise DSP hexagons using a hexagon "punch" in the My Digital Studio software and die cut them using my Cricut.  If you do not have MDS2+, no problem~~you can easily create little hexagons for the honeycomb:  emboss DSP paper using the honeycomb folder and then scissor cut some of the DSP hexagons to add to the white cardstock.  By embossing the DSP, you are able to see just where to cut the hexagons so they will fit in the hexagons on the white cardstock.  When I first saw this embossing folder, I was not attracted to it at all.  That opinion has changed as I find myself using it more and more.  How cute this card would be for s soccer player.  Make it black and white and it would remind the recipient of a soccer ball!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment