Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chalkboard Technique Tag

While I should be getting ready for the weekend card classes, once again I was sucked into my scraproom and did not accomplish what I had hoped.  But since I did find bottles of Strawberry Crush at my local Meijer's store~~yeah~~I made a cute little tag.  Using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio software and the chalkboard technique to add a little "eraser dust" to the tag I was able to create a  perfect teacher tag.  After printing and trimming the black tag with white lettering, I punched a decorative white bottom edge and layered that on a Real Red card stock tag.  The red hearts were cut using the Hearts embosslit.  If you want to give this to your child's teacher for Valentine's Day, the chalkboard tag might be best on a can of Strawberry Crush so as to avoid the possibility of broken glass between home and school.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment