Friday, February 8, 2013

Playing With Patchwork

I love the look of patchwork quilts and I totally admire anyone who quilts.  I do not have the patience for it, so my "quilting" has been limited to the making of Top Note Die quilt cards.  And then I saw a card on our demonstrator site by Lisa C.  I liked it so much that I decided to create one that we will be making in our classes this weekend.  The pattern paper is from the Print Poetry DSP stack.  My favorite part of this card is the new Designer Builder Brad.  The new builder brads in the Spring Mini have a touch of elegance and add a bit of a vintage feeling to this card.  I see these builder brads on future cards, especially come Mother's Day.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment