Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blooming With Kindness

Today's cards were stamped using the Blooming With Kindness stamp set which is in  the annual catalog.  I have been on the fence about adding this set to my collection but when SU dangled that 15% off Spooktacular, I caved--lol!  Using Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke created cards with a real Autumn feel.  I am sure that Daffodil Delight or Melon Mambo flowers would lend a great Spring/Summer feel to cards.   If you have a large inventory of sentiment stamps but lack image stamps, now is a good time to purchase this stamp.  Not only is this flower "multi-purpose", but it is now available for purchase as a single stamp until January 2nd for $6.95.  I could probably do a technique class using this one image:  watercolor, rock 'n roll, emboss, emboss resist, direct to rubber and a more!  Hmmmm,  I will have to think about this: Preorder the stamp and block, bring your favorite sentiments and "technique" the afternoon away. Could be fun and a good refresher class, too!  Off to stamp the flower using some of the techniques I just mentioned.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment