Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FAMILY Frame

I mentioned in Monday's post that I had been working on a couple of projects over the weekend and here they are! I had so much fun designing and creating the JOY Frame, that I created a 12 x 12 FAMILY frame.  The pattern paper is my all time favorite CTMH paper, Silhouettes--now retired.   But back then I stocked up on it and use it only for special projects.  The pink version was my practice project and then I changed it up a little so that it would fit perfectly in my friend, Regina's home.  She loves her family and stars and shades of red.  She has been going through serious health issues with grace and determination and I wanted to give her something special.   I know that nothing means more to her than her family and that was my inspiration.  I traded some of the butterflies for stars, pearls for sparkly rhinestones and a Very Vanilla  for a background page for Cherry Cobbler.  Both very pretty; both very different.  Have a wonderful day and send a few prayers and positive thoughts Regina's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment