Monday, October 1, 2012

Teacher Gift

As I placed an online order with my Tastefully Simple consultant, , I was remebering my introduction to Tastefully Simple.  I was a preschol teacher and as such we always received ornaments, flowers, candy--a variety of really cute things, many of which I still have.  More often than not, the gift usually had something to do with apples.  One year I received a white frosted bag and inside was a cake mix and two apples.  It was Nana's Apple Cake Mix and the two apples needed to make the cake--very cute!   One morning I added the chopped apples and the two eggs it called for, baked it and tasted Nana's Apple Cake  The "very cute" became a "very cute and very good, too" and more than 12 years later, I still think it is a great product.  So if you are wondering what to get a teacher in your child's life, hop over to Kelly's website, www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kkaczanko and check out Nana's Apple Cake Mix.  I highly recommend this product, along with just about everything I have purchased from TS. And don't forget about the presentation!  Here is a cute little bag I stamped using the No Peeking and Jolly Bingo Bits stamp sets with matching tissue, too!  Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment