Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Autumn Brilliance

I know that when Fall arrives, I talk about the beautiful colors of the season.  So today I am attempting to share that beauty thru these two photos. The scene to the right is what I see in the distance from my kitchen windows.  The sun was starting to go down and was so brightly reflected on the yellow bush in the center, that I had to get a photo of it.  Looking at it the photo you can see that, but if you click on the photo and it enlarges you will see the brilliance and beauty I tried to capture.   The photo of the pumpkin was taken when John took Sydney for a little walk in the pumpkin field that a neighboring farmer planted.  The orange of the pumpkin really is this bright and dense--no color enhancing of the photo, although the photo was cropped.  So for as much as I admire today's photos, the good thing is that the view from my kitchen will be even more brilliant and colorful in a week or so--thank you, God!   Living in the Midwest definitely has its advantages.  I just need to remind myself of that when it is winter with the trees covered in snow and the temperature is -10 degrees--LOL!!!  Have a great day and enjoy nature's colors in your area.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment