Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Leaves

While driving in the car yesterday, I was admiring the pretty Fall leaves.  That reminded me of a video I watched the other day with tips for making realistic-looking leaves for cards and scrapbook pages.  After a little sponging, scoring, crumbling and spritzing of my die cut leaves they became the perfect addition to a card I had started earlier.  Actually, the leaves were the perfect complement to the Natural Composition specialty paper which had been brayered lightly with Chocolate Chip ink. The More Mustard card base matched the leaves nicely and this truly is a Fall card.  One thing I would change--the color ink I used for the sentiment.  I used Early Espresso ink, but against the Artichoke cardstock it isn't dark enough.  Or maybe I should have used a lighter color cardstock.  All in all, the card looks wonder"fall"!  Have a nice weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment