Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snow Festival DSP Leftovers

This weekend and next, the ladies who signed up for the JOY Frame class will be here to work on their projects.  Most are making one JOY Frame but a few are making three or more.  Since each person gets one-half of the pack of Snow Festival Designer Series Paper, each will have a nice selection of "leftovers" when their frames are completed.  Today's post includes two cards I created using some of my leftovers.  The sentiments on both cards are from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  The font is very pretty and nicely fits in the Four Frames image on the Baja Breeze card.  After stamping and punching the frame, I layered it on a Cherry Cobbler mat I had made a couple of weeks ago.  (The day I spent making those mats was well worth it!)  I used a dimensional to adhere the snowflake (cut from a retired Sizzix die) and added a little rhinestone to complete the card.  The Cherry and White square on the card to the right is one of 12 squares on a sheet of the DSP paper.  I stamped the sentiment on that square but the cute little hedgehog and stockings were all ready imprinted on the paper.  The polka dot embossed white cardstock and Cherry Cobbler seam binding makes this a card that you could send to anyone you care about--saying nothing about that cute little heart on the hedgehog that completes the card.  And now I have to "complete" the cleaning up of my scraproom that I started on Sunday---hahaha!!!  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment