Thursday, October 25, 2012

Leftovers (cont'd)

Don't discard those leftover 1 1/4" squares of Snow Festival DSP you have!  Put them all together and look at the cards you can create.  Each card required twelve 1 1/4 inch squares.  I have to say that the Top Note die is a favorite die and creating a Top Note quilt card is one of my favorite ways to use it.  You do not have the Top Note die? No problem--glue the squares to a 3 3/4" by 5" piece of cardstock and adhere that to a card front.  Or make the piece of cardstock a little larger (as I did), leaving a frame around the quilt pattern and then adhere to a card.  These cards are as close to quilting as I will ever get.  I have always admired the beauty of quilts.  And when I see handmade quilts, I am in awe.  The time, talent and precision that goes into every quilt amazes me and I applaud those who quilt and share their beautiful creations with others.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' or quiltin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment