Friday, October 12, 2012

Seaside Shack

Every once in the while, I set aside my Stampin' Up stuff and pull out the Copic markers.  Last night was one of those times. The image on today's post is Seaside Shack, a stamp designed by Leigh Hannan.  She has a variety of stamps that I like, mainly because she has so many beachy-themed stamps.  I stamped the image with Versamark and embossed it with black embossing powder before getting out the Copics as that little bit of embossing helps keep the ink from going outside of the lines.  That being said, I still did go outside the lines in a couple of places, but since this is for a 60th birthday, the recipient probably won't be able to notice it too much--hahahaah!!!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment