Thursday, October 11, 2012

Clean, Simple and . . .

pretty, too!  I did not have a card to post for today, so as I was drinking my coffee this morning I was creating something "clean and simple" in my mind.  I remembered that the Word Play set has a very nice Christmas stamp in it and my idea grew from there. The Raspberry Ripple card truly is clean and simple.  The Midnight Muse is, too, but I stepped it up a bit by using the corner punch.  The coordinating ribbon adds just the right finishing touch.  An added extra for me was that my ribbon was free (last month's special)!  If you are looking to create your own Christmas cards, keep in mind that clean and simple can be just as pretty as many layers and embellishments.   And remember, too, that you can purchase this "single" clear mount stamp that I used from Word Play rather than the entire set with SU's limited-time offer.   Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment