Thursday, October 4, 2012

Embossed Glassine Bags

As I was cleaning up for Saturday's card class, I got distracted by the left-over glassine bags on the counter.  I read that some people were embossing their glassine bags, so I decided to give it a try.  I used the Fancy Fan folder on the bag with the red and green tag/ribbon and the Stripes folder on the bag with silver ribbon.  For right now, there is only raffia in each bag.  But I can see so many other things in the little bags:  gift cards, little stocking stuffers, colorful candies, notes in your loved one's lunch bags, Valentines and so much more.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT TOOL DID YOU USE TO EMBOSS THE GLASSINE BAGS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Stampin' Up's Stripes embossing folder and my Sizzix Big Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the same for the Christmas bag. Love my Big Shot!

    ReplyDelete