Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Stars

Stampin' Up offers a good variety of  stamp sets for the Christmas/Holiday season.  I don't normally purchase many seasonal stamps, but this year I did purchase the Merry Minis set~~mainly because I thought the little matching punches were so cute.  As I was looking at cards created and posted by other demonstrators I came across a Christmas card but when I saw it I thought "baby card"!  Needless to say, when I had a little time I used a star from the Merry Minis set together with a sentiment from the A Word For You stamp set to create this cute baby card. I did emboss the bottom section of the card with a Sizzix embossing folder~~not a SU product.  I used Marina Mist ink and cardstock as the accent color.  The "string" was created using a ruler and the fine tip of the SU markers, while the horizontal score lines were created using my simply Scored tool.    Have a wonderful day and a great weekend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment