Thursday, September 20, 2012

How I Spent A Day In My Craft Room!


The other day, I got the brilliant idea to make multiple sets of die cut mats to be used as a layer with Stampin' Up's Decorative Label punch since I like the finished look when the stamped and punched label is matted. Well once I started, it turned into an all day affair--lol!! Two Cricut mats and a new Cricut blade later, I now have multiple sets of decorative label punch mats in every color of cardstock that SU has in their color families--almost. I did not make mats for a few of the neutrals. I then started to make mats for the Top Note die, but only made the number I actually needed in the colors needed. I will save making Top Note mats in every color for another day, like maybe in the middle of winter when I am stuck in the house due to snow and cold.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment