Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween Tomb/Coffin

I received some new CTMH toys yesterday and had to post what I made using one of them, the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  When I first saw the cartridge, it included at least a couple projects that I would like to create, but kept telling myself I did not need another cartridge.  And then I started seeing various items made using the Artiste cartridge and called my friend, Regina, to order it.  Here is my first cute little project--a little tomb/coffin just in time for Halloween!  I cut it at 3" and it is adorable. The one thing I will say is that the smaller the tomb, the smaller the little tabs that need to be glued to form the shape of the tomb.  I will be making more of these very soon, together with the other project on the cartridge that I am so taken with.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment