Saturday, September 22, 2012

Coffins Revisited!

 
I had some time yesterday to play with the little Halloween coffins.  I had mentioned in Thursday's post that at 3" the tabs were a little difficult to work with.  The coffins pictured here are each cut at 3 1/2".  Using gray cardstock, I found it was much easier to find the little registration marks and in turn the creasing/scoring of the edges was easier.  I used the Tombow Multi-glue on each little tab and although my fingers were a little on the sticky side, the Multi-glue has held beautifully.  Before forming the boxes, I inked the edges, stamped the RIP, filled each coffin with 4 hugs and kisses and a little raffia and tied it together with various Halloween color ribbon.  Cute, cute, cute!!!!  Have a wonderful weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment