Monday, September 24, 2012

Cricut Sunday

Yesterday was our monthly Cricut get-together and as always, it was a fun afternoon.  Cindy provided a cute card for our project with a matching envelope and Kathy provided delicious Tortilla soup, chips, dips and something I rarely have--French Silk Pie!!!  Cindy was the enabler of the day cranking out the cutest items cut using the new Critters 2 cartridge.  I wonder how many of us will be owners of that cartridge in the near future?   Exploring the Artiste cartridge more, I made this mini magazine holder sized especially for a set of cards I made earlier.  The  Indigo Blue cardstock  is perfect for this--pretty color and a sturdy weight.  I then cut Indigo Blue DSP 1/4 inch smaller to cover the holder.  I did have to trim it a bit so that it fit leaving a tiny border around the cardstock. I tied a beige ribbon around it but it needs a little something more--maybe a label identifying the contents.  I will think on that!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment