Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Little Christmas Bird

There is definitely a chill in the air this morning (45 degrees) so a good morning to post a Christmas card. I was playing in my scraproom with a particular card sketch and a couple Christmas stamp sets. The extremely cute stamp set, For The Birds, includes a cute Merry Christmas bird/sentiment image which fit perfectly on the larger white piece of cardstock. I needed two smaller images and what better set than Jolly Bingo Bits. The JBB sets includes 24 seasonal stamps, including the two used here, so I had a wide variety of images from which to choose. The Real Red ribbon is retired, but since I do not have the new 1/4" Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon in my collection, it works just fine. This is another one of those "I have it, I am going to use it moments" and a reminder to all to use product that you bought 'cuz you liked it, but now it sits unused. That happens to me often with ribbon because I am saving it for something special. But then, what is more special than Christmas! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment