Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dates for "JOY" Class

I have received a very positive response to this project. I made a few changes to the original version beginning with the change of ribbon on the "O" in joy. The "O" is now embellished with a fluffy little gold bow--so pretty. Dimensionals were used to pop-up the letters and scallop circles. So, after making these changes, I feel that this project calls for a frame that has space between the glass and the project which allows for more true dimension. In other words, the 12 x 12 scrapbook/shadow box frame will work the best. I ordered a dozen scrapbook frames online for less than $10 each including shipping. Other online stores were selling the same frame for about $15 each including shipping. I have chosen the dates for the "JOY" classes: Sunday, October 28th from 1-3 and Saturday, November 3rd from 1-3. Mark your calendars and let me know which you prefer. Have a joyous day~~or should it be joyful day?

No comments:

Post a Comment