Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Natural Composition Specialty Paper

I recently had an opportunity to create a few cards using this heavy weight paper which is new to the SU annual catalog. The 12 x 12 paper consists of glossy, raised patterns on one side of each sheet of paper. The photo to the left is a close-up of one of the patterns prior to inking, while the card on the right is the same pattern which was brayered using Rich Razzleberry over the pattern. To be honest, when I was brayering, I forgot to start off the paper, so the first roll of the brayer produced a very dark section. In order to get rid of that strip I just kept brayering until it evened out. I can see that this paper will be great for cards/scrapbook pages that require a masculine or an outdoorsy feel. I look forward to playing more with the Natural Composition paper and will post more photos when I have done so. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment