Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Christmas Gift Class

This is the first version of a beautiful Christmas project for a class I plan on offering in early November. This is a 12 x 12 scrapbook page that can be framed (as shown here) and given as a gift. The paper for this "JOY frame' is the Snow Festival DSP on page 10 of the Holiday mini. In order to do this project, I will need to pre-order the paper. Each person will receive one half of a pack (6 sheets): 1 each of 6 double-sided designs. You will then be able to create using the patterns you prefer. I will cut the letters and the matting for the squares and provide the embellishments, etc. You will need your paper trimmer and adhesive. The fee for this class will be $15, not including the frame. I will be searching for a good price and pretty 12x12 frames and that of course will increase the price by whatever the cost of the frame, if you desire a frame. In the meantime, I want to be sure I get enough paper for all who would like to make this Christmas "JOY Frame". I plan on making a few of these as gifts for people. As a matter of fact, 1/2 a pack of DSP should give you enough for at least two, if not more (and you will still have paper left). For each additional set of JOY, ribbon and other embellishments, there will be an additional $7 fee. You will then be able to complete additional projects at home. If this is a class you want to participate in, please let me know prior to Friday, August 24th. No date has been set but we will work out a date or two so that all who are interested will be able to complete this gift well before Christmas. I am not asking for prepayment but will collect the $15 fee at time of the class. Please let me know as soon as possible that you will attend this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment