Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Triple Layer Stamping

Today's card features the triple layer stamping technique. I first saw a card that was created using this technique a couple of weeks ago. Since then, a number of "triple layer stamping" cards have been posted on the Stampin' Up demonstrator website. I needed to try it out. The first try was not that great as I had stamped so many images that it was way too busy. Then the second card I did not layer carefully, so the circular doilies were distorted. But today's card is a very good example of triple layer stamping as it is not too busy and I spent a little more time positioning the layers. The butterflies are from the Papillon Potpourri set and the sentiment was stamped using words from Fabulous Phrases and my stamp-a-ma-jig. I added the butterfly to add a tiny bit of color. The next time I make a similar card, either the images or the sentiment will be stamped using a different ink color. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment