Friday, July 27, 2012

Cheers!

Today's cards are fun and cute, made using the Happy Hour stamp set. Not sure if it's the colors or the sentiments, but my favorite of the two is the "3 cheers for you" card. On that card I stamped the word "cheers" three times using my stamp-a-ma-jig for placement of the words. The drink was inked using markers. Next time I make this card I will make the pennant a little narrower. The four square card is a fun birthday card. I used ink pads for the drinks, but the little strawberries and olive were inked with my markers. The four squares were layered on top of one larger square and then I added a cute embellishment in the center. (Thank you, Nikki, for the Shape Studio embellishment maker.) Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment