Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy You Hostess Set

I thought that the Happy You stamp set was very cute and I had a chance to play with it a little over the weekend. I made these little gift cards using up scraps of cardstock--both retired and current colors. Do you remember the colors Green Galore & Summer Sun? I paired those colors with Melon Mambo and the little rubber boot looks sooo cute! I scored one side and the bottom to add a little texture to the card. I used Pool Party and Regal Rose together with scallop circle punches and the polka dot embossing folder to create the fun pinwheel card. These are only two of the eight images included in the set. I really didn't need this set until I had the opportunity to play with it! After making these mini cards and a few others, I am kind of needing it--lol! Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment